When it comes to managing sports fields we have a small, very experienced and very well equipped team of turf professionals. We have the latest commercially available turf sprayers and have several R&D spray units which represent the highest specification spray units available in Australia.
This unit is led by our Turf Services Manager who is a qualified Greenkeeper with 12 years sports turf/management experience.
We have the latest in spray technology and equipment at our disposal. We have five dedicated shrouded boom spray units of different configurations to allow for flexibility of situation from parks and foreshores to high value sports fields. Our equipment gives us the ability to deliver 28-38 hectares of boom spraying in a single day. All our units provide computer printouts of their application works which are checked daily to ensure the machines and operators are working to their optimum capacity.
- Shrouded boom spraying targeting weeds and pests;
- Soil amendment and fertiliser applications, liquid and granular;
- Weed wiping with our purpose built weed wiper units;
- Soil testing and total field condition reporting;
- Management plan preparation and budget projections for the ongoing management of turf assets;
- Organic – no herbicide or herbicide reduced solutions to sports field and park management;
- GPS tracking and reporting on all applications.
As a company we actively support local sporting clubs and provide support and sponsorship for many of the codes, with our Turf Manager a member of the Australian Golf Course Superintendents Association (AGCSA).
We are committed to providing outstanding service to our customers whilst respecting the environment and by finding the safest, cost effective and environmentally sound management solution available.
We hold four independent accreditations ISO9001 Quality Assurance, ISO14001 Environmental Management, ISO18001 Health and Safety and AS NZ4801 Health and Safety accreditation for sports turf management.